The Global Elite II guarantees acceptance of anyone from age 14 days old to 80 (subject to availability of Global Elite II at the time of application), with no requirement for a medical questionnaire or screening.
Summary of Benefits
- Reimbursement of eligible medical costs up to a yearly maximum of HKD30,000,000 / USD3,750,000 (Prestige benefit level), HKD25,000,000 / USD3,125,000 (Comprehensive benefit level) or HKD20,000,000 / USD2,500,000 (Standard benefit level)1
- Coverage for Pre-existing Conditions and Manifested Congenital Conditions by Prestige or Comprehensive benefit level
- Coverage for Non-Manifested Congenital Conditions by all benefit levels No health declaration2 and guaranteed renewal3
- Direct billing for hospitalisation
- 24-hour Global Elite Customer Service and Second Medical Opinion Service
- Global Elite II’s Prestige and Comprehensive benefit levels cover both Pre-existing Conditions and Congenital Conditions.
Unlike most health insurance plans, Global Elite II’s Prestige and Comprehensive benefit levels cover both Pre-existing Conditions and congenital conditions.
If you require treatment for a Pre-existing Condition after 270 days following the policy date, you will be covered up to the annual limit6,7,8 applicable to the Pre-existing Conditions benefit. If you have been covered for at least 2 consecutive years and have been Trouble Free for at least 2 consecutive years immediately before the need for such treatment arises, you can claim for the treatment under the respective benefits in accordance with the benefit level of your policy9.
If you require treatment for a congenital condition after 270 days following the policy date, you will be covered up to the annual limit applicable to the Manifested Congenital Conditions benefit6,7 and the Non-Manifested Congenital Conditions benefit.
Nevertheless, if you are covered under Standard benefit level, the Non-Manifested Congenital Conditions benefit is also available.
If you have been on either of these two top levels of cover for 9 months, you can claim up to USD2300 for preexisting conditions and if you have been covered 2 years or more, but have not been free of the need to seek or obtain treatment, then you can claim USD4600 pa. Once trouble free for a period of 2+ years, you have full cover.
AXA understands that sickness or injury caused by an accident may often result in loss of income which would impact you and your family’s financial stability.